Transacting on Loop just got better with the new device authorisation feature. Device authorisation simply means linking a device (mobile or tablet) with your Loop Account. This process makes it easier and faster to authenticate all your transactions using a one-time pin (OTP) on the registered device.
Why You Need It
Device authorisation gives you the power to manage and control every single transaction, ensuring that only YOU can authorise them through your registered device. This opens up a world of security and convenience.
- Link a maximum of 2 preferred devices to your Loop account.
- OTPs are instantly and securely sent to the registered device
- The device automatically reads OTPs and fulfills transactions within seconds.
How to get it
Enjoying the new Loop features is easy and takes only a few minutes;
- Update your App on the Appstore or Google Playstore
- Log in and follow the prompts to confirm the device you would like to Register
- You will receive an OTP via SMS to authorize pairing of the device
- This will act as a confirmation on the authorized device you will use to transact on Loop.